Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 was a total turn around. I spent two hours running some errands and managed to knock 4 items off the to-do list. Started packing the trinkets I won't be able to take with me (i.e. seashells). Unfortunately, Oz sent me one new item to take care of. Not terrible, I am still ahead.

Day 5 today has at least 2 items that will be accomplished. One of them being the dreaded laundry, that actually is more like 3 items (wash, dry, fold).

I think being more proactive and productive with my to-do list has made me feel better, not to mention getting more information on my temporary housing (see http://www.asianamericanaussie.blogspot.com) and plane ticket. The latter really cemented the reality of Oz. There is an actual departure date. With ten days left in my old apartment I am feeling the pinch.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad you are being more productive - I can't believe it's 10 days left in your flat! We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Have a good, SUPER productive rest of the week :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.